Today Paul and I put in the last 3 windows. The openings where the windows slide in, were not exactly the right size. Sometimes 1, sometimes 2 inches difference. We had to cut wood on size and nail it on the inside, so the windows would fit right. A lot of extra work but hey, what do you do huh? We got it done!
I was very happy with the scaffolds. It was the right size. Paul did create another part to stand on with some long pieces of wood and some osb sheets, just in case we had to step back a little, to avoid us from falling off. It really did help. It took us around 4 hours to get all 3 windows in, but time just flew by and it felt way faster to us. Of course Dizzy was climbing on the scaffold at first, but I shoo her off. Too dangerous. So she would just lay under the stairs and later she had a big nap. Taz was very curious about what we were doing. She is really loosing a lot of weight. She needed it because she was like a little Buddha. LOL It was a beautiful day again. Not so hot and not cold, with a little breeze. Perfect weather to work in. I did get a sting from a small wasp. Ouch! That hurts. Lucky I got my after bite stuff to put on and that helped. Coming week I’m going to start with closing up the top parts above the walls. Can’t wait to start with that. By the time I’m done, my doors should be in, and then it’s ready to work on the inside on stuff. I could even put in a bed and sleep there so now and then. Looking forward to my first night in my cabin.